We welcome feedback from our customers. Thank you for taking the time and effort to let us know how we are doing and any improvements that you would like to see. If you request follow up, every effort will be made to reply to you within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.

8 Responses to “Feedback”

1. Dino Sindone 20. Jul, 2011 at 2:32 am #

Love the food, brought friends there on Monday and missed you guys being there. Thank you so much for the great service and great Italian food in the state of Florida….

2. Lisa 07. Aug, 2011 at 9:11 pm #

I wanted to take a few minutes to compliment one of your servers. I eat out a lot and have had some pretty horrific experiences with waitstaff. Wanda made my dining out experience so pleasant. Her impecible service did not go unnoticed. The food was excellent and she made sure we were happy and had everything we needed. I will definitely be a repeat customer and will be telling all my friends about your restaurant. Please pass this on to Wanda, as she deserves recognition for a job well done. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day :)

3. Art 09. Oct, 2011 at 3:16 pm #

Just love the chicken marsala – the best in town. Always looked after well by Gina and Linda when I visit from England. Thank you.

4. ED 05. Jun, 2012 at 9:13 pm #

We have been to your location several times ( once with guests) and are looking forward to visiting you again within the next three weeks. It’s a long trip from Texas but worth every mile of travel:)
    Wanda has always been great and we save room for the Italian doughnuts !

5. Marylou 24. Dec, 2012 at 1:26 am #

Every bite sooooooo good.Visiting the area for a few days,felt like Italian food.Glad we found you.Merry Christmas.

6. Rusty 31. Jan, 2013 at 8:33 pm #

I have been to your quaint eatery on 4-5 occasions and each and every time I walked away with having experienced a delicious meal and wonderful service!
    Also you have to ask to try those wonderful dessert donuts…cat’s meow!

7. Debbie Hopkins 02. Nov, 2013 at 12:38 am #

Hello, I ordered pizza and boneless wings this evening. I had not ordered from you all in a while. I have to tell you that the person that took my order was so friendly and our food was delicious. I can tell you we will DEFINITELY order from you again! Thank you and keep it going! Great customer service and delicious food – can’t beat that!

8. Art 22. Apr, 2014 at 12:44 am #

Found you at your new location. The food is as good as ever. Highly recommended.

Best Wishes for a success at the Thunderbird. See you on my next visit from the England.